This is the first online training in GCC region that helps you become a successful entrepreneur using Amazon Platform, while growing your company at an international level using just one laptop.
Investment Weight Lifting Belt – Saidkhon
Investment Weight Lifting Belt – Saidkhon
BUSINESS INVESTMENT AGREEMENT
This Business Invest Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) made this 23th day of Octomber 2018 (hereinafter referred to as the “Effective Date”) is executed by and between:
MO Concept LLC LLC, a company engaged in the business of Amazon FBA Business doing operations at the following business address: 30 N Gould St Ste R Sheridan, WY 82901, (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”);
Ulmasov Saidkhon, an individual Passport number AB0228233 and the following address: Uzbekistan, Samarkand Region (hereinafter referred to as the “Investor”).
WHEREAS, Company has activities related to Amazon FBA Business and desires to have an Investor to add an extra inventory to their products and to put up a certain sum of capital investment (hereinafter referred to as the “Capital Investment”) for the purposes expressed and stated in this Agreement;
WHEREAS, Investor acknowledges and agrees to invest Capital Investment for the purposes expressed and stated hereto, in accordance to the terms and conditions set forth in the same, provided that Investor shall be afforded a subscription to a percent from the profit of the stock;
WHEREAS, Company agrees that Investor shall receive a minimum guarantee of 2000 USD profit, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement;
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the Investor shoud buy 250 units of “Weight Lifting Belt” (see the product:
https://goo.gl/Gb3n6n) with 2500 USD this amount will be consider as Capital Investment for the use of Company.
- Investor shall be afforded a minumum 2000 USD of the Company’s profit for 250 units sold on Amazon.
- The payment of 2500 USD shall be made on the website www.AMZGCC.com with an confidential link and an escrow account powerd by Stripe.
- The amount paid by the Investor willbe blocked thru the escrow account until the product will be sell on Amazon.
2. Term. The Company will guarantee to the Investor that all the goods will be sold until 31 of December 2018 and the Investor will receive his investment and his profit until 10 of January 2019.
3. Authority to Enter into Agreement. Company represents and warrants to Investor, and Investor represents and warrants to Company, that they have the power and legal authority to enter into this Agreement and perform all their obligations set forth in this Agreement.
4. Own Resource. Investor represents and warrants to Company that the Capital Investment it shall pay to Company under this Agreement is from Inventor’s own financial resources, and is not a loan from third persons or parties or acquired by Investor through illegal or illicit means.
5. Expenses. All expenses incurred in the performance of obligations of this Agreement shall be covered by the party requesting for any special action performed.
6. Notices. All notices required to be given under this Agreement shall be deemed to have been properly given when done in writing and duly effective on the date of delivery when given in person or 5 days if mailed through postage, certified, or first-class mail to the following respective
addresses: To Company:
Company: MO Concept LLC, 30 N Gould St Ste R Sheridan, WY 82901
Phone: +40730939939 To Investor:
Attention: email@example.com Ulmasov Saidkhon
7. Confidentiality. Any and all parts of this Agreement, including all attachments hereto, shall be strictly construed as and deemed confidential in nature. Neither Company nor Investor shall have the right and entitlement to disclose any information and detail in relation to the Agreement, the Investment herein contained and represented, and all related materials and documentation. Such disclosure shall be considered a material breach of this Agreement and shall be subject to further action by the aggrieved party.
8. Waiver, Amendment or Modification. No waivers, amendments and/or modifications to this Agreement shall be deemed valid and/or binding unless expressed in writing and agreed upon and signed voluntarily by both Company and Investor.
9. Severability. Any invalidity, in whole or in part, of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
10. Force Majeure. Non-performance by either party shall be excused if
and only performance is rendered impossible by strike, fire, flood, earthquake, or governmental acts, orders or restrictions. However, any such non-performance shall be cause for termination of this Agreement by the other party if the non-performance continues for more than 10days.
11. Assignment. This Agreement may only be assigned by Company or Investor to a successor in business of essentially all assets of Company or Investor. Otherwise, the same may not be assigned to an unrelated third party.
12. Nature of Relationship. Investor’s relationship with Company, and the Company’s relationship with Company, shall only be limited to the provisions set forth in this Agreement (i.e. Investment terms agreed upon). No provision in this Agreement shall constitute an understanding that the relationship between both parties is by nature employer and employee, or that they are joint business venture partners.
13. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America/ Wyoming applicable to agreements negotiated, executed and performed wholly within United States of America/ Wyoming.
14. Captions. All marginal headings and numbers to the articles, sections, and subsections in this Agreement are for the sole purpose of convenience of reference and shall not in any way affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
15. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement by and between Company and Investor, and supersedes all prior communications, understandings, representations, and agreements, either written and/or oral with respect to all matters covered in the Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement at
Sheridan, Wyoming, United States on the day and year first above written.